How is it already Friday again?? I could swear I JUST wrote my first Chit Chat post two days ago, but I saw Kayla share hers on Twitter and reality hit. This week has been so busy and I’m kind of loving it!
Note: This post contains affiliate links. You can read my disclosure by clicking here.
Here’s what I’ve been up to:
- So much apartment shopping. Not furniture really (admittedly I did grab this cute drawer unit at IKEA because I always seem to be running out of storage space), but lots of little decorations that are finally making my room feel complete! I’m hoping to get my updated apartment tour post up next week so look out for that.
- I made a self-care corner in my room and I’m obsessed with how well it turned out. It wasn’t something I’d been planning, but I happened to make some space after cleaning my room and all the items just fell into place! Right now there’s an electric kettle (so I can make tea or oatmeal anytime), an aromatherapy diffuser, this mini drawer unit that holds my essential oils, and some random objects like a succulent and a rock.
- I found out I’m a major jaw clencher a few weeks ago, so this week I got fitted for some sort of splint thing that’s going to help my jaw figure itself out?? All I know is, getting impressions of your teeth with that nasty goo pressed all up in your mouth never gets comfortable.
- I got my first Day Designer!! I chose the Midyear 2017 planner in the Palm print, so it lines up perfectly with my senior year. I also found this insanely cute washi tape with a raspberry, succulent, and leafy print for $9?? So setting this up should be fun!!
- My engineering department finally has a building!!! For the past three years our classes have been scattered all over campus, our advisor offices were in portables, and our office hours were held in a gym. Not kidding. So having a shiny new building for my senior year is actually pretty exciting!
Have any of you used a planner with an hourly layout? I’m feeling pretty good about this Day Designer, and once I get it set up I kind of want to do a post on how I use mine!