Tbh I’m not even ashamed to say the reason I haven’t posted a chit chat in two weeks is because I’ve been playing Minecraft pretty much nonstop since my last post. One of my roommates casually brought up the idea, we laughed it off, and five minutes later we were all opening up our new shared Realm. Did I have other things I should’ve been doing? Probably. But was it totally worth getting that out of my system before the semester starts? 100%.
Note: This post contains affiliate links. You can read my disclosure by clicking here.
I did manage to get a few things done, so here’s what I’ve been up to!
- (I’m honestly blanking so much right now did I do anything…?)
- I finally bought a brown leather tote, which has been on my wishlist for years because I really wanted the Madewell Transport Tote but that’s way out of my budget. I ended up getting this Sole Society tote for a third of the price!
- I start my senior year this Wednesday!!! I’m so excited for football games and seeing friends again and taking classes that actually sound pretty interesting. Not so excited about interview season though…
- I’m really into cheese plates right now, which sucks because I’m super sensitive to dairy and really shouldn’t be having any at all. But by cheese plates I really mean some slices of brie and a ton of grapes, so could it be that bad??
- One Minecraft thing – I made this insanely cute house that I’m pretty proud of, and it matches my blog!! (Yes you can make succulents and pink terracotta in Minecraft)
I have a few fun collabs coming up next month that I’m really excited to share with y’all, so I’m hoping this is the year I actually keep up with this blog during school. Have any of y’all played Minecraft before?? I feel like a lot of girls do and just don’t talk about it, but this is a judgement free zone so comment away!